David Fonda Photography has instituted a Covid-19 protocol to ensure photographer, crew, talent, and client safety during photography production. This protocol is based primarily upon recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), along with the experts from COVID-19 Recovery Consulting, LLC.
• Pre-production meetings will be conducted virtually as much as possible.
• Presence at the shoot will be limited to essential participants.
• No physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.) Waves, nods, etc. only.
• Temperature check on site for all crew members.
• Photographer and crew will practice social distancing (whenever possible) and wear face masks.
• Hand washing and/or sanitizing will occur throughout the day.
• Extra disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for anyone who needs them.
• Any surfaces touched during the shoot will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes.
• Cancellation fee waived for rescheduling due to illness.